Saturday 28 March 2009

The world as defined by Bailey......
Flower pots - items to put on your nose and race around the garden with, whilst making noises like "sat on my piano the other day"
Newspaper - great percussion instrument which can be turned into confetti
Logs in the basket next to the fire - floor covering
Mum's handbag - treasure trove
Louis - big, noisy thing who guards all the toys and tells me off a lot
Cassie - big, noisy thing who has long furry things on the side of her head which make great swings
Laundry - stuff that flaps about in the wind and I can't catch it, unless Mum very kindly takes it off the line
CD's - another form of floor covering
Louis's bed - my bed
Cassie's bed - my bed
Mums feet - my bed
Broom - dance partner
Cuddly Elephant, Teddy, Dragon, Monster, Snake, Moose - items guarded by Louis
Kitchen - best restuarant in town
Microwave "ping" - alarm clock telling me that food is coming
Noise of cupboard door opening - alarm clock that tells me food is coming
Mum in kitchen - alarm clock that tells me food is coming
Bags rattling - alarm clock that tells me food is coming
Mum saying "bed time" - alarm clock that tells me food is coming
Mum - someone who loves me so much she could eat me!

Oh to be a puppy!