Thursday 26 March 2009

Thanks for the warning Tessa ): I cry at any animal films so will wait for the DVD to come out I think so as not to make a complete ass of myself. The book made me sob too!

Mandy - Oscar is a handsome boy and getting so big! I was going to say a lunge rope might be a bit heavy for him to drag around but not sure - he certainly looks strong. It maybe that lunges have changed a lot since I used them too but the one I remember was long and heavy - but then I was a young girl and that was a long time ago)lol - sorry it's getting late .... Think they are a good idea though but be warned - I used one on Maggie last year - bearing in mind she was an adult by then. I had her in the middle of the field Iwanted to do some training in and had attached one end to her harness. I was busy unravelling the line when she took off after a pheasant - in the blur of the moment for some silly reason I held onto the rope and it was dragged through my hands at quite a rate - leaving me with a very nasty rope burn - taught me a lesson though - don't try and hold the rope when they are in full gallop!