Thursday 19 March 2009

Thanks Ali

Glad you've cleared that up. I'm used to there being two sets of jabs, two weeks apart, so I just had to change my appointment as well! My lot are also "relaxed", well fast asleep actually. Isn't this weather great, being able to spend time out in the garden with them, watching Bailey destroy my plants........ It was good earlier, I was inside with back door open and Bailey took himself outside to have a poo. I'm looking forward to the weekend, so I can spend all day with them without work getting in the way. I'm still having problems with Cassie peeing inside, hoping that ignoring it will be the right response and she'll stop soon. The crying at night from Cassie is getting better, but she's still sounding pityfull, thank God it's only her and not Bailey as well, and I am finally getting used to sleeping alone, just in time for company on Sunday!