Monday 23 March 2009

Jumble

Lovely pictures of Jumble - especially like the one of her in the box! So sweet. I'm glad she has settled in well - she looks very happy in the photos.

Started back at work this morning - which was very hard after a week off. I was worried because I didn't know how it would go with Elsa here now but in fact she was a little angel and slept most of the time I was working. The weather has taken a turn for the worse and is now howling a gail and raining. I got caught in it while out with Maggie so glad to be home and dry again. Elsa, who is always very excited to see us return even helped was Maggie by laying next to her and licking her - sweet.

My daughter has gone for a week's holiday with the school this morning too so going to be very quiet without her and I'm going to miss my little helper. The trip is in Wales so I hope they have better weather there.