Friday 27 March 2009

Well done Tessa it sounds like Evie is coming on and really glad you have cracked the house training, and so quickly it just shows how a few tweeks here and there can sort it all out.
We will see what we can do for a meet up and get it sorted, how about finishing the day off with a BBQ! Well we may as well enjoy ourselves!! Anyone with a tent or caravan can always spend the weekend, we wont have room until the building work is done. but lots of room outside!!

Tetra and Darcy have been angels today, outside in the rain for the toilet, out in the car for an hour without too much stress, no sickness from Tetra and Darcy was a little but not until I was parked up outside the house!! I feel like I am a week behind all of you as until Willow left I have not done anything much as I didn't want to bond with Willow and didn't want to leave her out, and at the end of the day they are only 9 weeks tomorrow. Last night they disappeared on my at 9:45 little monkeys got through the barrier up the stairs and put themselves to bed in Jamie's room, they had decided it was bed time and gone for it, James joined them and didn't hear a peep until 7am, bless them.

Oscar is a gorgeous handsome boy, I have emailed Carol and suggested she kept an eye on the blog to see Jasper's son, she thinks he is gorgeous too!
As for chunky monkey Bailey he looks so well Lins, very content and happy, lovely for me to see thank you.