Friday 20 March 2009

Lovely to have you on here Peter, I must be completely honest and say I do not know who you are, would you mind doing a small intro for those of us who do not know you? From what has been said you sound like a working Munster expert which will be great for advice for everyone.

Again, more adorable baby pics, Karen, it took me a minute to realise that Elsa was flopped on Maggies back what a little character. Kathy, Gertie caught my eye in all of the baby pics and when I went to visit the babies, looking at your pics I can see why... not just good looks but fantastic fun too! Rolling already aswell, it took Ceilidh until Logi showed her how to do it when she was 6months old and she has never stopped since. Karen, the picture of Smokie and Mazy is soo cute, do you think she has given up on Domino as a play mate and trying it with him?

Tessa, it does sound as if you have gotten to the root of the problem yourself, by accident too! It is amazing what a little remedy can do. Hopefully it will continue to work over the next few nights and that will break the cycle. Fingers crossed.
Lins, I am sure Cassie will get there, having a change of sleeping habit cannot have been easy for her and a new friend too. Does she play a lot with Bailey? And how is Louis with him now?
Vaccinations: With Ceilidh the vet said a week but they also said that is a guideline and that she would be fine after a day or two. I suppose it depends on your vet and what type of vet they are.

Ali, are the last ones getting their bags packed for the weekend? Hope I have not missed anyone out, if I have I am dreadfully sorry. Day off uni before starting classes next week so going to take the dogs up Glen Doll i think, camera is already packed so some adult Munster pics are on the way. Well one munster and one spanniel, but both adult.