Wednesday 18 March 2009

Thanks to you all for the advice on collar and I have done what you all suggested, when he was having a play I popped it on he did not like it at all and went and sat in the corner of the room and then went to bed, when he woke up he had prettie much forget about it apart from the odd scratch we even put the lead on and went for a plod around the garden. When I am around and he goes in the crate I have left it on, but will probably take it off when I go to work just to be on the safe side. Thanks again everyone, I am also loving all these puppy pictures it will be so nice to see them all grow into adults, its been really good been on the blog as if you get stuck with things like I have and I am sure I will be posting lots more advice questions, you know they are lots of people to take good advice from.