Thursday 26 March 2009


Good write up Peter very interesting to read, recall is something that I know I have to get right, I know with my Springer the learning never ends, my next purchase is going to be a long line or will use my horses lung line I think that will do the job just as well.

Great pictures of Ilka Sophie, Oscar's markings are very similar to Ilka's, really nice to see Maggie and Elsa getting on so well, Misty still will not play with Oscar he tries but she tends to walk away, although she did play with him today for a couple of minutes so we are getting there. Hope Jumble has settled in Cat and Mat I am sure she has. Its been really hard going back to work need to win the lottery!! Cant believe how quick Oscar is growing, he can start going out on Tuesday for little walks cant wait.