Friday 20 March 2009

End of the week

Maggie chews the bone and Elsa chews Maggie's tail - fair swap?


What an exhausting week it has been so glad I took the week off work. I have enjoyed every minute of it though and have fallen totally in love with Elsa. Been lovely weather and spent a lot of it in the garden but have also tried to get Elsa used to being with me and Maggie in my office so I can work next week with them both beside me. The bottom picture is taken in their bed next to my desk and Maggie seems to except Elsa being there too now so hope next week goes well and they let me get on with some work next week.

I took Maggie out for her walk this afternoon and had to leave Elsa while she was awake for the first time. She watched me put my boots on and get Maggie's lead and went and blocked the back door so I couldn't get out. I picked her up and put her in her bed with lots of toys and then just left. I waited for a while to listen for any crying and then looked in through the window. She was sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor looking a bit lost but she didn't cry and when I got back she was asleep in her bed. I feel horrible leaving her and can't wait until she is old enough to come with us.

Lins, Maggie gathers up all the toys too and has in fact has totally destroyed a lot of her puppy toys to I will have to get some more soon I think.

Lovely picture of Oscar and Misty Mandy.

Thanks Ali for clearing up the vaccine questions. I have changed Elsa's appointment today.

Posted by Picasa