Sunday 14 September 2008

Catch up

What a lot has been happening on here. Karen love the pic of Domino on the beach and hope your head is better now. I did wince as I read the story! Ali I'm glad the move went OK even if you are living in sunglasses to cope with the psychedelic decor! Love all the stories of collars and optional extras. Andy's Dad's dog is a rather accident prone pharaoh hound cross - at one point he was wearing both a t- shirt to protect stitches in his chest and a hair roller strapped to the end of his tail to protect a cut that wouldn't heal, due to being wagged and bashed on various pieces of furniture. He did look a sight!

By the way any news on Prima? Now I have a wedding to plan (as of Friday night) I was hoping for a four legged munster bridesmaid for early next year!!!!!!!!!!!