Wednesday 24 September 2008

Catch up

So much to do and no time or energy to do it, had a friend make a great suggestion today - A painting party!!!!
I supply the paint and rollers, a few glasses of wine and the friends do the painting, anyone fancy it, only stipulation is you have to dodge the dogs!!!!! ALL VOLUNTEERS WELCOME! ;-)

Tarka Update:
Well she is bionic and doing really well, I can't believe this is the end for her so is so full of life. She is on no special medication, anti-biotics in case, and a special hepatic diet, (£2:25 a tin She is well worth if of course) But having had 13 years and 7 months of never doing anything wrong she has started to make up for it today, I left her in the landrover today and she jumped through the seats to the back seat, which is fine but then she decided to open the plastic bale of hay (for Jamies Rabbits) spread it about, make a bed in it and wear it!!!! It was everywhere the little minx! I told Andrew she had been a minx as Tarka is never naughty and as it's his car I think it was lucky it was Tarka and not one of the others as she got off Scott free, the others would of been in terrible trouble!! So not naughty just a minx, she also ran right across the field with the others today, keeping up with the youngest. I can't wait till she has her blood test tomorrow so we no for sure - fingers crossed, but really can't be she is in complete liver failure can you.

I also hear that Rae at Rescue has now got someone for the boy I previously mentioned, I know we had two people who saw him and wanted him from the bog, but not sure who is in line for him but whoever it is I'm sure he will have a wonderful home, so another happy ending.

Cheques are pouring in for the calendars now and I am sending them out as they arrive, we are having to have a re-print as they are going so well, thanks so much for supporting the Animal Health Trust.