Tuesday 16 September 2008

Training and Crufts

Maggie's training sounds fun Karen. We are still going on Wednesday evenings but I do still have the problem with Domino and collies, she just doesn't like them and the training class doesn't allow for any free running apart from one dog at a time with the others still on leads. The lady who ran the animal behaviour course last year (http://www.petbehaviourtherapy.co.uk/) has offered for us to go over to her training field and have Domino meet her collies which she uses for behaviour work, so hopefully that'll happen next week sometime and she'll probably sort me out too as I get nervous when we meet a dog that I think Domino won't like and I'm sure that doesn't help.

I'm just ordering tickets for Crufts next year, if any of you go for more than one day, do you stay overnight and if so where do you stay? I'm considering camping but would that be really mad for early March.

Some lovely Ilka and Ceilidh photos.