Saturday 13 September 2008

Back on line

Finally back on line folks, and oh what a week it's been! Can't tell you how difficult it's been without either phone or Internet, every time I spoke to BT they told me it was their Internet department at fault and when I spoke to the Internet department they blamed the phone line, round and round in circles and more and more stressed! Especially as it's LMC newsletter time once again and I needed Internet access to get it done, so guess what I am doing all weekend!

Lovely pictures on here, I will take some time out to have a proper read through it all later on. Well we're in but as Elspeth can tell you the whole house desperately needs decorating, my living room is dark pink, dirty mustard and red, bedroom is fuchsia, blue and lime green!!!!! Anyone coming to visit wear your sunglasses. Still a coat of paint and we will be sorted again, the garden is great and we have a a gate straight from or garden into the surrounding fields which are acres of woodland and fields for the dogs to explore, very easy dog walking too as it's all flat! Once again the dogs have been absolute angels, taking the move in their stride, as have the cats, rabbits, chickens and Guinea pigs! Still trying to get straight, we have a garage full of boxes, but we will get straight eventually.

The best news was James and school, he started secondary school this term and I had one day to get him accepted, buy all his uniform and supplies so that he could start on the same day as everyone, well we did it and he is so happy, loving all the lessons and different subjects, he's made loads of new friends so that's a huge worry off my shoulders. We are 6 miles from the school but there is a school bus which will pick him up at the bottom of our drive, just need to wait for the bus pass to come and freedom for me!!!!

Elspeth and I had a lovely few days, Gregor and James went into town whilst Elspeth and I went out shopping!!! Then finished at Richmond in all the mud! Logi was left behind as he hurt his back and although he wasn't lame he was very sore, a slip in the mud would of be awful for him, Diva was also left behind as she is still very naked so we just took Summer, James showed her in limit and won a respectable 3rd. I spent the day chatting, cuddling and hanging onto other peoples dogs, it was a lovely day, even in the wet and mud!

Anyway will post some pictures as soon as I can find my camera cable ;-) Have a good weekend all of you.