Thursday 25 September 2008

He he

I'm glad there was no one else with me and no cameras but I can imagine the photo.
Another thing happened earlier (this time no fault of me or dogs) I was going down to the village to post a couple of letters for Dad (thinking should have sent cheque for a calender) so took Ilka with me let her have a quick run in the field to 'go' if she wanted to, then came out as The Mayoress (not her name but a woman who thinks she runs the village sort of thing) with her two fat goldies both on those extendable lead thingys, one of them really went for Ilka, I had Ilka under control so moved her the other side of me, and was pretty much shouting NO and fending off with a leg / half aiming to kick at this goldie and he would have had a kick if he had got any closer but I was backing off with Ilka behind me and The Mayoress eventually got it back on a shorter lead and appologised, while Ilka sat there and had a little grumble and a small bark so I stopped her, but the goldie still wanted her.