Friday 19 September 2008

I have had loads of helpful e mails from people who I don't even know but enjoy reading the blog. Tarka is now in the vets on a drip, usually I wouldn't leave her but she is so sleepy that I think she just needs to crash out. First thing i thought there was no change but when I got ready to go out she was up at the door insisting she came with me, and when she got to the car she jumped in before I could lift her in and then barked out of excitement, so that is a huge improvement, she did have a wee so she can't be too dehydrated can she? I rang Graham, my vet his morning, I haven't been able to see him with Tarka and he told me to get her in straight away as she could die with Pancreatitis. That being said I'm not sure it is, I have read loads and Karen the papers you sent me were very useful but she hasn't got Diarrhea, she isn't play bowing and stretching as suggested for stomach pains, I don't know maybe I am being too hopeful, but just didn't seem to fit 100%, but then Munsterlanders never read the text book first do they, they always have extra odd symptoms or miss out some of the major ones, so I suppose I really don't know. Her blood results should be back this morning, thanks Elle but the vets had already taken a blood sample. Truly though thanks to everyone who have sent me advice and info and others who have sent love and kisses for Tarka, it all helps no end. Will up date later, thanks all.