Thursday 25 September 2008

Hi

We have posted cheque yesterday for calendar , I took Ringo to the post box to help. Glad Tarka is feeling better. Ringo Recall is quite good and Pete has him sitting to hand signals while quite far away his recall is not 100 percent as when he gets up to the farm he loses his head sometimes with all the smells and has been off a few times not as bad as Stig was as he bogged off over many fields and was always back on the training lead I'm sure with Hudson its just exitement, We are waiting to see how he behaves to morrow as I am 50 and expecting to have a little family gathering well I say little I've got 5 brothers and =sister's and all with their children plus other relatives I'm sure they won't all want a Ringo backpack:) last week when my son and daughter in law came home from two weeks in cyprus he did not know what to do he was crying with excitment to see them. Does any one elses get so excited, He also gets a bit silly when Pete goes out he cries and howls until,he cocmes home , He actually throws his head back and goes for it, He doesn't even notice if I go just Pete, He loves us all but Pete he seems to be really close to.