Sunday 28 September 2008

Poor Loki being left at the car park, he will love his visitors throughout the day though. Ceilidh is finally getting over her phantom and I am hoping she will start to grow some hair back because she is naked, not a bare as Diva but not far off! I am thinking about taking her to a gun dog trainer because I have not got a clue how to train a dog for a shoot so they will help me to do it and that way I will know for the future. I have a lot of friends back home who want to see her in action and are willing to take her on shoots after training so she will love it! Sounds like everyone has been busy, you new kitchen looks lovely Karen, Maggie and Tilly look rather smitten with it. Karen it sounds like Domino is improving, collies can upset some dogs because they throw awful looks. Lyn was telling me about thaton one of our walks, hers do not do it because they are such softies.