Thursday 16 October 2008

Bath / Dating

Well Ceilidh used to get a lot of baths but then it truned into daily mud baths so the hose is in heavy use. But if it is smelly then she gets a bath which she hates but that is what she gets for rolling. Hudson is so big now!

Lins, good for you joining the dating site. It is never easy, especially finding someone potty about dogs. I have never joined an agency or site but I do hear that they can be really successful as long as you are careful which you are being. Let us know how it goes!

Really looking forward to the weekend, taking Ceilidh out with a friend who has trained her dog for shoots so we can do some training with Ceilidh, retrieve is the main thing. After reading about whistles I am going to get the louder one because when something catches her eye like a bird she goes part deaf and goes for miles after them and I do not think the normal whistle works for this.

Does anyone know of any open shows near or in Scotland between now and Crufts? I know the club one is Feb which I might try to get to but it depends on her season and if I fancy the big drive down. Got the Gundog breeds of Scotland in November which will be interesting since she has not been to a show since Richmond.