Thursday 30 October 2008

Joanne

I am so sorry you have felt ignored. I feel an idiot because I do remember seeing your post and the picture of your two beautiful dogs lying together in fact it made me think, because of one being Maggie's colouring, that when I have my next one hopefully she will be dark like your other one and they will look similar lying there together. I also read about you losing the weight and thought at the time how well you had done and of your daughters wedding. I thought I had commented and when I read your post I had to go back to see, but realised for some reason I hadn't. Sometimes when I go to post I forget what I have read and what to comment on - but I totally understand you feeling left out. It's not like that though - I haven't met a lot of people that post on here and some only once but still feel I know them from their posts. I am truly sorry and would hate for you to stop posting because of that. I did enjoy reading your last post and seeing the photo. Please keep posting. Congratulations to your daughter and wish her all the happiness in the world. I'd love to see more pictures of your dogs and hear about how your are doing with the fitness training and how your daughter gets on - so keep posting cos we're still reading.

You need to come back on now just to say you forgive us )lol