Monday 20 October 2008

Muddy Maddie

Well Ceilidh is very proud of Maddie for that wonderful mud coat she made and she would love to know where she can get one that looks that thick and smelly.
I have got a few pictures but need to get batteries for the camera so will pop them up tonight. I would do the 4 mile walk to nearest shop but the wind is howling here and rain is on and off so I will just wait for mum to get home with some instead.
I loved the newsletter again, you have done a brilliant job Ali. Ali, can you email me the details of foreign breeders/studs that we spoke about before. Got the vet a week monday for Ceilidhs first eye test and I will book her in then for her hips and talk to them about pass port too. Really must get it organised sooner rather than later. How long do the dog passports last for?