Thursday 30 October 2008

FOOLISH

Now I feel foolish and self centered, maybe it's the peri menapause I don't know! Thank you all for your kind words and maybe i'll stay, after all it's my only Munster thing I can do from here. I'm sorry it just felt like..." I will never meet you in person so therefore why should We get to know you". I do know everybody has their own busy lives and problems but I would still like to be freinds with you too. We moved away from my family and friends 2 1/2 years ago, and I don't have the friends and family here, and Andy works out of town and is gone long periods of time so I guess I get lonely, talking with the dogs only goes so far, they look interested in what I have to say but eventually their heads stops cocking they yawn and go back to sleep.
I didn't mean to blame anyone, I just wasn't having fun anymore. So I guess i'm back! With my tail tucked between my legs!
Can someone help me get my foot out of my mouth?
Joanne