Wednesday 22 October 2008

Well he will be taller than Ceilidh I am sure. I will get a measuring tape today. They can grow up to 18 months but most grow much more quickly than that, he will maybe take up to 18 months to gain a full manly body but height I don't think he will get too much taller, I may be wrong. What is his weight? I am weighing Ceilidh this morning so will pop her stats up here this afternoon.
I have a video to put up later of a deer and Ceilidh in the distance chasing it. She covered a huge field sniffing it out then chased it up the field toward me. Going to get a good whistle today and get her deafness sorted in the next few weeks, I say weeks because there are so many distractions her for running off to hunt that it may take a while! Though to be honest I think no matter how well trained a dog is there is always going to be that one day every so often that they become deaf again.