Sunday 19 October 2008

Hi

Two litters at the same time sounds like an awful amount of hard work Ali - hope you do get lots of help! Glad you are beginning to feel a bit better. If you do end up having two litters together will love seeing all those puppy pictures - hope the puppies don't get confused as to whose mum is who )lol!

Maggie went out this morning for a walk, well mad chase really - pheasants gallore and she ran from one flock to another getting them all up in the air - she looked back at me a few times as if to say 'thanks for all the toys mum!'

Glad you got your lights on John! I don't take Maggie out in the dark but if I did they do look good. Maggie actually hates the dark and in the evening when I let her out into the garden for a wee she won't go unless I go with her - big baby!