Friday 31 October 2008

Thank goodness

Glad it's all sorted and no Joanne no need to apologise, as Judith said it is easy to feel hurt when posts aren't replied to and now we have all been made aware it will not happen again.

Sorry I didn't get on till now had to be in Basingstoke early with James and then a trip to vets fr Tarka's pills and now just got back in, it's the first time have left Tarka e and she wont speak to me now, don't get me wrong she was left in the lounge with a roaring fire, the TV on and some of the others for company, and Andrew was home with her until just after 2pm, but no she has definitely put me in the dog house! Maybe her roast chicken dinner will help!!! It's just too cold to take her in the car with me, she does feel the cold now though bless her.

Anyway Elpseth can you put up your pictures of Ceilidh in the snow, it would cheer us all up, Joanne you post as much or as little as you want but never feel lonely we are all here and if you ever want a natter I'm at the end of the phone.