Thursday 16 October 2008

Morning all!

Beautiful morning too!

Firstly Sarah - what a lovely picture of Kaia and Loki - so sweet! It's lovely that they are getting on so well.

Zoe, Hudson is very spoilt having a nice warm bath after he has rolled in fox poo - Maggie gets the hose pipe I'm afraid )lol She just does it too often to have to take her upstairs to the bath everytime! Connie is a gorgeous little girl - seems a long time ago when my daughter looked that sweet!

Lins, don't think it helps breeds like German shepherds when you get some people owning them and then keeping them tied up in the back yard all day! We used to live next to one and it did used to frighten me cos all it did all day was bark - but entirely the owners fault I'm sure. I woudn't have dared go near it. My uncle though had two large males when his children, two girls were very young. The dogs were so lovely and gentle. When my nan used to babysit for the girls the two dogs used to lie on the end of the little girls beds, one on each protecting them until mum and dad came home! They had a fixation on stones and would contantly look at your feet when you were walking just incase you kicked one and then they would chase it )lol

As for dating - seems a long time ago when I was out there - would frighten me to death now I think. Don't know a thing about internet dating - but good for you for making the effort!