Friday 31 October 2008

Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome once again. First of all Elspeth, my weight loss is a walk up a mountain 6 days a week that is an hour round trip, which includes of course down the mountain ... I love that part! Ab exercises every 2nd day weights alternate days and of course the night time walk which is only about 25 minutes and alot of sidewalks no bush involved, we live right on a mountain so no matter where you walk it will be uphill for half the walk. Also minimal Carbs, lots of homemade veggie soup, smaller portions but no denials.
Lins, I'm glad that Louis is fine now, don't you wish Dogs could talk! Well sometimes any ways. I don't think i'd want to hear 3 dogs saying" let's go for a walk" every 2 seconds all day! I wish I could have a new puppy, I am so jealous! Raycris showstopper is Duchess' dad, Leah, god bless was her mom.
John.. I live in Kelowna, British Columbia 4 hours North of Vancouver. Kelowna is in the Okanagan Valley and is a semi arid desert, shich is why this is wine country. There are many many vineyards and orchards, and there are a few around these neighborhoods, so if you happen to get tired or hungry on a long walk you can enjoy a nice glass of wine or steal and apple or peach from a tree! The Okanagan Lake is a view out of our window, it is 90 some kms long and 3 kms wide. I do love it here, it is very breathtaking. If anybody comes my way feel welcome to call me!
Ali... poor Tarka, they sure fall into routines fast and they do not forget anything! I hope she is doing better!
I'll post some pictures soon
All my best Jo