Wednesday 15 October 2008

Love is in the air

Connie looks really cute, very pretty. Does she take after mum or dad? Looks like German Shepherds are a hit everywhere. I'm so pleased as they were always my favourite breed, Louis is my 4th, although I'll be sticking with Munsters now. Too many people are scared of GSD's it makes walking them a pain and they tend to miss out on a lot of play with other dogs. I use a whistle with Cassie, although currently only for recall. It does seem to work better than voice, your tone can convey so much. I am now inspired to start training for sit, stay and direction change etc. On a subject different to dogs, I split with my husband about 18mth ago and just joined an internet dating site. Currently emailing a guy from Notts, took a while to find someone as mad about dogs as me. Anyone had any experience of "internet dating"? Before all the words of caution come flying in, I am being careful!