Friday 31 October 2008

Joanne, glad you’ve decided to stay. I did think your last picture was lovely. It made we wish I had two dogs so they could have a cuddle together like yours :)

Ali, sorry to hear Tarka has not been well. I must have missed that. I remember her having a kidney problem recently, is that what is causing her poor health at the moment?

Lindsey, I am delighted for you. Have a great day tomorrow visiting the pups and please put up some photos. I looked at the Raycris site a month or so back and saw the parents of the pups you are going to see. I was so tempted because both parents looked beautiful to me. However I decided it was too early for me to be getting another munster. I’m having so much fun with Brodie. Is it a boy you are looking for?

I’m heading back home tomorrow after a two week (painting) holiday in France. I’m so looking forward to seeing Brodie, I’ve really missed him.

The LMC newsletter was great. Thanks Ali for putting it together and thanks to those on here who wrote articles for it.

Have a good weekend all.