Thursday 30 October 2008

Chat...............

Having run a blog myself - and quit it down because of the work involved! I can understand what you are saying!!! sometimes things do get "missed" and then it moves on - and we lose track - sorry!!!

I don't post much myself at all at the moment, but do read it and do enjoy your photographs - and - hope you can forgive us - not rude - just absent minded perhaps? or maybe in my case = another senior moment? Do I not remember you from photos years back? would you like to start to send them in for next years calendars etc.,? we choose from those sent in throughout the year - the remainder being used on www.photos.thelargemunsterlander.com - again - sorry - but then - I don't really reply to anything anymore so did not intentionally ignore anyone!!! oh God - am I explaining this right? maybe this is why I don't do chat LOL lost the power to express myself!!!