Saturday 25 October 2008

Canadian Munsterlanders


I haven't been on the blog for so long it took me 45 minutes just to get caught up. Everybody looks great, happy birthday to the puppies, I still think they are puppies till they reach about 3 years old, when they finally mature and start taking things seriously! But I do miss the puppy days! Duke, Duchess and Elly May are doing well, actually doing great! I am on a fitness program and the dogs are benifiting from it also. I dropped 20 lbs so far and am feeling wonderful. The dogs love the 2 hour a day walking and running! I wanted to compare Dukes measurements to the others as I think he is quite tall, he is 26 1/2" at the shoulder and 80 lbs. Duchess is quite a bit smaller at 23" . We have quail here in Kelowna British Columbia and the dogs love to point and then flush them all out. Love must be in the air... My daughter Andrea is getting married this spring and Andy and I are so happy for her. Although it makes me feel really old, it is my birthday tomorrow and I think I shall stay 43 from now on! I don't need to be any older! Any ways keep the entertainment going and I will try to keep up on the readings. I love all the pictures and videos and the stories. Bye for now....Joanne