Sunday 19 October 2008

Maddie

That's a great video, I did wonder how she got to look quite as muddy as the photo. Domino used to wallow in muddy ditches, but she hasn't done it for ages.

What a lovely pic of Logi and the calf, I agree that has to one used for a calendar or such like.

Karen (Maggie), there is definitely some pheasants around here I think, I haven't taken Domino back to where she ran off, but she was still nose to the ground on another walk and I had to clamber through a hedge to get her back. I've ordered a whistle but it hasn't arrived yet, when I think she is recalling in the garden, I shall take her back to the offending field and do some training there.

I have a video from yesterday when we went down to West Bay, needs editing though, will do that and post it here tomorrow.