Friday 24 October 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy belated birthday wishes to all the puppies. I love the pics one of the pups lying on his back with a great pink belly is gorgeous :).
Ringo is being weighed next week so I will let you know how much the beast weighs when he stands on you in the morning to get you up it feel like half a ton.

When we went to the LMC show the other week Troy who is Ringo, Hudson and Brodies brother was there. He was a lot slighter than Ringo and not quite as tall , Ringo looks like a big woolly sheep with curly hair. He was a lovely chap and Ringo would have loved to have played with him and Jiggy but it was to wet and muddy outside and Troy had another go in the Ring. Judith took a photo of all three of them together I forgot my camera. I will ask Judith if it came out if she could post it so you can see Troy as well.