Thursday 27 November 2008

Bits an' Bobs.

Those huskies are beautiful ..are you really getting the dark one Judith or is it just wishful thinking lol.
Jo you must be so excited about Christmas with all your family around you, I hope you have a wonderful time.
Talking of Christmas...wish I didn't have to....we have banned it this year..... I love Aldi's stuff. It is fantastic quality...unfortunately I have a particular passion for Stollen and the Moser 85% dark chocolate bars. It is a disaster for me to go inot their stores at this time of year. After all my hard work to lose weight, I have now put on 1/2 a stone!!!! I am sure it will go again now I have Ghillie.
Ghillie is absolutely amazing, after my initial panic about house-training, he takes himself off outside to wee and pooh 90% of the time. Accidents only happen when he is mega excited or has a scare or if he forgets and I am not quick enough to get him out. He eats like a horse and is learning so fast it is terrifying. I thought collies were fast but he is unbelievable and so much fun. Last night Judo decided to play with him in earnest for the first time and they went at it hammer and tongs...no holds barred, Ghillie charging round the house at the speed of light with Judo after him. I think Judo will be the one to teach him manners. My hands are covered in puncture wounds!!! I do the yelping and ignoring but it doesn't seem to have any effect. He bit Judo's ear last night and Judo floored him and I swear he was gentler later. Jig will not tolerate him still ..he is so jealous but Jess and Flyn seem to be coping generally. Hope to have more piccies later.
Karen...sorry to hear about Domino...hope she is a little better this morning now that the pain killers are starting to work.
Sharon, it was so lucky that Jim was with Brodie when those labs attacked. I cannot understand people who let their dogs run loose when they are like that...they should at least have been muzzled. Brodie was lucky..it could have been devastating.
All for now...it sounds like bedlam rules downstairs, so I better go and sort it out.
Lindsey