Wednesday 26 November 2008

Hi Loudon

Has Karen said, Ali is away at the moment, I am sure she will be in touch when she gets back. Your girl looks lovely, she's like her mum.
I have to stay in today until my dog food is delivered, hate it when they cant give you a time.
Back to work tomorrow for another 5 days but i get an extra day off in 2 weeks time.
Anybody done any Christmas shopping yet ? Must say now that my children are older it is not the same. But i will have a house full for Christmas dinner this year. Two of Simon's house mates are also coming and my mother=in=law so should be fun.
Joanne how are you ?
And Karen with Maggie well done on your award sorry i missed that bit.
Going back to Christmas I went to Aldi yesterday and bought one of those 3 bird stuffed things Turkey, Duck and Chicken they have had on the telly, thought we would try it and if nice get them for Christmas dinner.Think we would need 2 but will see how it carves up.But it does look nice and only £9.99 !!