Wednesday 19 November 2008

Training

I was only thinking the other day Karen that I might have to find another Dog Trainer, I think Georgia would be calmer trained outside, It's not that she wont do what you want her to do it's just all the barking while she's waiting her turn.
I live closer to Christchurch than Bournemouth really, there is so many walks in the area and I wouldn't move far away just where the traffic is less busy. I love the area because you have everything here 1 mile to the beach, 1 mile the other way to the shops 10mins walk to the river and meadow 3 miles to the forest and 3 miles the other way to the busy pubs and night clubs not that I go in there much only once a month but my 18yr old and the 16yr old love it and threw into a rage when my husband got posted to Yorkshire and we went to look at colleges last for them to move to a little village. They thought their world had come to an end and refused to come, but luck came and my husband got a posting to Wilton Salisbury so we get to see him everyday now.
There are some nice villages close to Salisbury that I like the look of.
Nice photo of the dogs sat together Karen they look like they get on well, going to phone my cousin now as she has just bought her new puppy home, she has a little westie ,and sent me a pic on the phone, it looks so cute, good job she lives in Kent as I would be kidnapping it.