Wednesday 26 November 2008

Wow, a couple of days off the computer and I sure am far behind, had to do a lot of reading! Karen, I sure hope Domino is feeling better, do you know yet why she feels so bad? Hope she's just having an off day!
Judith, those husky pups are georgeous! Did you say you bought one?
I have my 3 siblings coming from Edmonton on Dec. 12 for the weekend and we are having a early Christmas with them. This is the first time they have come to Kelowna all at the same time, should be fun. We will celebrate Christmas on the 25th also for my immediate family, and I sure hope Andy will be home for that, it's touch and go this year, cross your fingers!
Lula is a very pretty girl, sorry to hear about her friend... is Lula lonely?
Lindsay, Ghillie looks like a sweetie, and i'm sure she is giving the collies a hard time! I found my two munsters were way harder to housetrain than any of my other dogs, but once they catch on that is it. Jo