Monday 24 November 2008

Morning

Happy Birthday to Domino - sorry it's late! She doesn't look 8, Tilly is 9, 10 in March but is really showing her age. Hope she had a good birthday and her lameness goes before training tomorrow.

My mother is looking after my sister's black lab, Tiesle for two weeks as my sister has gone to India for her husband's nephews wedding. Tiesle is so sweet, a real stable influence on Maggie and Nellie and walking her this weekend has been great for Maggie. I think I want to keep her! She is from a working strain and so obedient and calm, great with people and calm around other dogs.

Sharon, lovely pictures of Brodie.

Still haven't taken Maggie out yet as the weather is horrible and she is sitting looking at me so think I will have to get going. Training class tonight so need to wear her out!

Hope the audit goes well Judith.