Tuesday 18 November 2008

On a shoot

No Sophie we don't shoot we live in a built up area in Bournemouth but I always take Georgia everyday before work in the car to three walks. Sometimes it's the cliffs and the beach another day it's the river and then it maybe the park.

We meet so many people and everyone knows and loves Georgia, then on the weekend its into the New Forest or Stanpit Marsh. I can't help but laugh because when we do go to the local park as soon as I let her off her lead it's sniff ,toilet, chasing squirrels and then her favourite which is to run and clear the whole park from birds and it's always the same routine. My friends husband goes shooting and wants to take Georgia so you never know.

I must get Georgia a friend to live with as Ilka has Sid and I think she would like the company. Joanne your photos always look beautiful, we lived in the USA for a while it was such a pretty place but I was glad to get back to Bournemouth although I don't like the traffic here and we do plan to move out once the girls have left home.
Arlene