Monday 24 November 2008

Catch up / toilet training

So sorry I have not been on here in ages, i have been reading but not posted so instead of listing everything i will just say hello to everyone, happy birthday Domino and any others, welldone for all the achievements recently. I Don't want to miss anything out so hopefully that general note will do the trick.
House training... well where is Ghillie sleeping? The reason I ask is because I had Ceilidh in the bedroom so i could hear when she woke and rush her outside, that helped a lot toward toilet training. Also if you put him out after a meal, when he wakes up during day and if he gets playful and overly excited it normally ends up with an accident too from what I can remember. Do you treat him when he does wee outside? That might help. Pop up pics when you can!

Hope everyone is well and that Ali and Diva are enjoying their trip