Tuesday 25 November 2008

Taleulah (Absolutely Classy)

Hi Ali - still have not quite got to grips with blogging!! I typed a message and then attached 3 pics of Lula but when I "published" the text did not appear. I was asking whether it would be possible to find her a mate when she next comes into season. She was due in October but no sign yet and if she is that late it would mean having to wait until next June which would then interfere with next season's shooting. What do you think?
By the way Monty, my previous Munsterlander (not one of yours), died three weeks ago, just before his 14th birthday. He had a great life as a working/family dog and will be much missed by us all. He is buried next to my seat overlooking the beautiful South Downs, where I retreat to contemplate the problems of the world!!
Loudon