Thursday 20 November 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Sister!


Beecham, September 2008


Beecham wishes his sister Keisha a very happy birthday (sorry it's a day late). He & Bosco were very excited about having pancakes as a birthday treat last night.

Ali/Judith - the rain was torrential in Scotland last week, so I only used the small camera; I'm not sure if I got anything good and, sadly, I missed Beecham standing in the water pointing - we think it was an otter as someone had seen tracks on the beach earlier. However, I did manage to take hundreds of shots on Bamburgh beach on the way home, so hopefully I will have got something reasonable there for you both, but I haven't had time to look, yet.

We stopped off to see Beecham's new nephew & niece puppies on the way down. Ghillie is lovely and it is very exciting to know that we will be able to hear about him.

I hope all goes well with Diva & Prima, Ali.

I haven't posted for ages, but I have been reading - so HELLO everyone.