Thursday 30 July 2009

Beau




Had 2 photos sent to me today of Strider;s sister Beau. Not sure if some of you will remember alittle while ago i posted pictures of 2 very prem babies. Well this is them now but what i am so pleased about is the way Beau is with them. I told Ali that i may have her back to re-home but i think the pic, tell me i worried for nothing. The worse thing is that Tracey my niece that got Beau only lives 15 minutes away and she has to send me pics!!!!! Need a slap for being a bad auntie.


Coats, I prefer gore-tex coats to wax, I find it comfy to wear. Mine was very expensive because Tony had it made for me about 10 years ago.It is still water proof , also theres not another one like it anywhere. What weight are the wax jackets ? That's what you have to watch because there are afew different weights . We have to be careful when we sale them, it's like my gore-tex coat is triple layer, most are only double.