Tuesday 21 July 2009

Names

With a family of five it was hard to think of a name we all liked and we struggled for a long time with Maggie. Then Rod Stuart came on the radio singing one of my favourite songs - Maggie and well it just stuck. With Elsa I wanted another name with two syllables as I think they are the easiest to call and also a name that went with Maggie - as some of you know we did originally have Laila as a name but Frank didn't like it and it didn't go with Maggie so we thought Elsa (short for Elizabeth) and Maggie (Margaret) were two names of the same era. Also I have always loved the name Elsa since watching Born Free as a child and it was on my short list for Maggie. Funny it is so difficult to chose a name but now they have them I couldn't imagine them being called anything else.

Sarah - that video is very clear - did you take it on a camera or camcorder? My videos are always difficult to see.

Lovely pics of Tarka Ali - which I think is a great name for a Munster.