Wednesday 22 July 2009

Congratulations Rosie and Family
two babies in one week here then!!, Ann Eve's daughter had a little girl last weekend!!! Looking forward to seeing the photo's
Thank goodness you and your family are safe and well Joanne although it sounds like you were pretty close to it all and certainly involved. Very scary.
Sue- I have to say it was interesting to hear about your name choosing I had never clicked about Beecham, sorry not the brightest especially at the moment!!!!
I haven't put up about Beecham getting a place at Hall barn as I thought you may want to but I would love a picture of him working, I am sure Ian took lots. For those who don't know Beecham went to his second working test, (the first was a year ago) he performed superbly and was 1 point off 4th place. A great achievement, and scoring on that day was particularly high, on any other day Beechams score would probably of got him high up in the places. Well done Beecham and Sue.
Back to names: Next in my family after Tarka was Solo and Leah, Judith may be a bit of a trekkie well we are fans of Star Wars, so we decided on Hans Solo and Princess Leah, even one of our cats was called Wookie, another was Annakin and we now have a Sky!!!! When Logi and Zeta came along, I searched long and hard to find more suitable Star Wars names but none seemed to fit, we did try but Darth Vader was right somehow ;-) nor was Luke so we changed tact, Zeta was very ill at two weeks and spent two week being carried around in my pocket, or wrapped in a blanket and cuddle, we thought we would lose her, once we knew she was going to make it, the bonds were made and she was the one to stay. We thought of all sorts of names and then when watching the TV, Catherine Zeta Jones was on TV a lot and was voted most beautiful woman, so Zeta seemed to suit. Then Logi, he was never staying!!!! Well that's what Andrew thought, funny I couldn't find the 'perfect' home for him and he stayed!!! ;-) Logans run was a fav film so we opted for Logan, we only use Logan when he is in trouble, the rest of the time he is Logi, it's a bit like me, I'm Ali to all, but if my parents were ever cross with me (which was often!!) I become Alison!!! Wont waffle anymore for now, but will move on to the others later or tomorrow. They were easier and and shorter to explain!