Sunday 26 July 2009

Morning all, thanks for keeping things going, as some of you noticed I didn't get to Leeds and am so dissapointed, been looking forward to Leeds for ages, my puppies debut and all that. Well I packed the car, loaded everything I could possibly need and more dorve to meet Judith, we headed up the road deciding to stop a little while later for fuel for car and us, I go out and went into the garage and well fainted. Not been very well all week but thought I was well enough to go, unfortunately it seems I wasn't. Judith and James were fantastic and took charge of everything, I felt very embarrassed but they soon got me to the car and then insisted on getting me home. Talk about feeling guilty, I apologised to Judith and James for them having to skip the show, but neither would hear a word about it. A huge thank you to them both for looking after me so well and not minding the cancellation. I am so chuffed for Karen and Mazy, going to their first show and qualifying for Crufts by getting 2nd. I am also very sorry not to make it to Leeds for Judith and James as well as all the people I had arranged to meet there. Roll on next weekend, I am determined to get my babies out then.
Sorry to hear Ghillie is unwell again Lyndsey, bless he is an unlucky boy isn't he, Grampy Logi sends his love.
Gorgeous pictures on here again