Wednesday 22 July 2009

Feet, Names & Music

I'm glad to hear Joanne & family are OK.

Congratulations to Rosie & to Ann.

Lovely photos.

Hi Elspeth, yes, I think our posts may have crossed; mine did with Joanne's. Ceilidh is a great choice of name for a Muenster. We used to call Wooster, Sir Dance-a-lot. That made Beecham, Sir Prance-a-lot and Bosco, Sir Pronk-a-lot (this is only recent as I didn't know that jumping with all four feet in the air was called pronking). Actually, there are so many great names on here and it is interesting to hear how people choose them. Karen - my physio friend named her new foal, Maisie (different spelling, obviously) and she is very pretty, really clever and a bit of a devil :)

Oh, as long as Bosco doesn't interrupt anyone else doing their tests, I don't mind. I was very nervous though as I had such visions of him jumping the hedge and seeking out the hot bitch!!

The pics of Elsa & Ceilidh jumping in the fields/standing up are great. After the Club AGM, Bosco saw someone he liked come out and walk over to us, he stood up on his hind legs and walked over to greet them!! Since then, he's done it in the cereal fields to see where Beecham is or where I am.

Oh no, Judith, poor Keisha. It must be a sibling thing. Sister Myszka couldn't come over on Saturday as her torn pad was still healing. Beecham & Keisha must have injured theirs in sympathy! Beecham was looking as if he were almost better, but he's just torn down the drive to bark at something and is hobbling again. I hope that Keisha's pad heals soon. I'm not sure about the music, but I did buy a Bon Jovi & Guns N' Roses Greatest Hits for him. I will play them tomorrow! As a pup, he fell asleep in a shop (we carried him in) as they had the Kerang channel on the TV (to which Judith used to listen). Bosco responds to music that has a triangle like noise, probably because Beecham sings if I bang the triangle (I bought it to attract Ian's attention as he, apparently, couldn't hear me shout, lol); well I think Beecham is singing and not howling in anguish :)

Thanks Ali. I think the photos that Pat took show more of Beecham than the ones my friends took, so I'll send you some tomorrow or Friday.