Friday 24 July 2009

Colours







I dont think Ceilidh has changed too much colourwise, blacker front legs and a definate black fleck at the end of her tail and blacker nose now just silvering not white. You can see in the older pic her white strip up the side at the back, when in coat it almost disappears too. It is starting to now that it is starting to grow back. Will post the only one I have on my camera of baby Paddy on his arrival, tiny and ever so cute!!!
Anne, Elsie is a beautiful girl, looks very happy and healthy! Congratulations again. Love all of the pictures of puppies to adults, I especially like puppy Narla sitting with a twig in her mouth! Loom forward to seeing more!
Good luck to everyone going to Leeds, I will be keeping my eye online for the results.
Sorry if i have missed any posts, just on for a really quick catch up before heading out.