Wednesday 29 July 2009

Yes Judith you are right but also add Skullcap to the Valerian and it is great for anxiety, stress, depression and the like. Worked superbly on Summer when we lost dear Leah, do you remember how depressed she was when you visited Elspeth? She is on the verge of going on it again as she in convinced she is pregnant, and very sulky, quiet, as she is not pregnant, if that makes sense. Incredibly clingy and cuddly too, but I think the two Karens were surprised by how quiet she was when they came down a week or so ago. She is too intelligent for her own good sometimes. If I were you Sarah I would also think about adding some aconite to her remedies as that is great for fear. In all the years I have bred Munsters it's not something I have ever had to deal with fear of everyday things, in that respect my lot are bomb proof, never had an owner with the problem either. Sure Aconite would help her though.