Wednesday 29 July 2009

Sandra

I missed your post earlier when I put the photos up. I'm pleased it went well yesterday with Logi and Narla - hope you have a beautiful litter on your birthday.

I have used the dogmatic with Maggie and found it worked well - in fact I used it most of the time I was in Cornwall on holiday last year for walking around the towns when I needed close control and she was great. I did find though it rubbed a bit in the end - think it got stiff with all the salty sea air and didn't wash well. I tried the leather one too but didn't like it so I had a halti type hand made to measure by a excellent leather craftsman. I took Maggie's measurements around her head and sent a picture in and she made it perfectly. It is beautiful soft leather too so it doesn't rub and Maggie doesn't mind wearing it at all. I am going to get another one made for Elsa when she is full grown too.