Tuesday 28 July 2009

Three Munsters

I think Judith might be right and even numbers are better. I'm having a bit of a problem now that Dudley is big enough to walk with the other 2 dogs and is getting bigger and stronger every day. I only have a short lane to walk to get them to the fields but even so I think good disapline to have them on lead when we leave home but they pull me all over the place. I do various combinations to get over this and this morning Bentley was the one left behind while I walked the 2 younger ones and then Bentley got his walk on his own after. The other problem I have if I take all 3 is that Dudley is following Bentley too much and getting in bad habits and ignoring me more. Mathilde I just get let off lead because I may not see her for several hours again and cannot run the risk of never seeing her again.

Certainly the dog that gets left at home is not at all happy. Bentley barks all the time, Mathilde scratches at the door and Dudley wails like a stuck pig!

I also agree with Ali, the boy dogs are more biddable than the girl doggies.

So I guess I'm finding the same issues as everybody else.